November 1, 2013

Wicked Angels on Friday Flames!




Welcome to Friday Flames!

My guest to start us off panting today is 
Felicity Heaton



It’s great to be here at Sheri’s blog again! This time, I’m here to talk about my new release, Her Wicked Angel, which is the sixth in my Her Angel romance series.

I’m going to share a sexy excerpt from the book, but wanted to let you know that I’m celebrating the release by giving away the first book in the series, Her Dark Angel, for FREE at selected Amazon Kindle, Kobo Books and Apple iBookstore sites.

FREE EBOOK: You can find all the links for the Her Dark Angel free ebook offer (and two other free paranormal romance ebooks) at: http://www.felicityheaton.co.uk/paranormal-romance-ebook-offers.php 

Here’s more about Her Wicked Angel, including an excerpt from this long angel romance novel.



Wicked cover!!!  ~ Sheri Fredricks



The King of Demons and the Devil’s right hand man, Asmodeus is a dark angel born of evil and created for destruction. When his master orders him to venture into the mortal world and retrieve a female for him, he seizes the chance to leave Hell for the first time, uncaring of what the Devil has planned for her… until he sets eyes on the most beautiful woman he has ever seen—a female who awakens new feelings within his black heart, unleashing passion so intense that it controls him and desire he cannot resist.

He will not let his wretched master have her. She will belong to him.

Liora is a witch with a bad reputation and an obsession with fighting demons. A mission gone wrong sees her sent to Paris to cool off, but when a dark and deadly warrior with a gaze of golden fire lands in her life, she ends up burning hotter than Hell for the wicked angel. Nothing will stand between her and the immense, forbidding male. Not her cousin. Not Asmodeus’s sworn enemy and twin, Apollyon. And certainly not the Devil.

Caught up in a tempest of danger and soul-searing passion, can they survive against the odds and seize their forever after?

Her Wicked Angel is available from Amazon Kindle, Kobo Books, Barnes and Noble Nook, Apple iBooks stores and many other retailers. Also available in paperback. Find the links to your preferred retailer at: http://www.felicityheaton.co.uk/ebooks.php?title=Her%20Wicked%20Angel



Excerpt
 “I know what caffeine does to angels so we’ll keep away from that.”

His frown deepened. “What does it do?”

Liora motioned a rising action with her rigid right index finger, swinging it slowly upwards, and pointedly looked down at his black loincloth and the worn strips of armour covering it.

Asmodeus’s eyes went wide and a blush darkened his cheeks, visible even through the blood and grime. He looked down at his crotch and then up into her eyes.

“It will make me hard?”

Liora blushed worse than he was from the blunt way he said that when she had been too afraid to say it aloud. It wasn’t like her. Normally, she was forward and spoke her mind without blushing. She had been blushing like a maiden around Asmodeus though, as if she was the one verging on her first time.

“Get me food then… if you want me to stay here for a while.” She cursed under her breath as those words left her in a stuttering unsteady manner.

Asmodeus nodded. “I will feed you and take care of your needs.”

Liora bit her lower lip and tried not to jump on that one, but she failed dramatically. “All of my needs?”

He blushed again but quickly recovered. His golden gaze darkened with desire and she shivered under the intensity of it.

“All of them,” he growled and swiftly stood and closed the gap between them.

He brushed the knuckles of his right hand across her face, tunnelled his fingers into her chestnut hair and grasped it tightly. Liora gasped when he tugged her head backwards and banded his other arm around her, holding her immobile and powerless. His hungry gaze fell to her lips. He growled again, a husky feral sound that thrilled her, dropped his head and kissed her hard, devouring her mouth and dominating her. She melted into him, helpless against the force of his kiss and the pleasure that swept through her in response.

Liora ran her palms down his bare chest and pressed her short nails into his pectorals. He growled into her mouth and kissed her harder, his tongue tangling with hers, stoking her own passion until she battled him for dominance and could think only of satisfying her incredible need for her powerful wicked angel.

Asmodeus tightened his grip on her long hair and snarled as he deepened the kiss, taking all of her, driving her into submission. She went willingly, allowing him to master her and take the lead, letting him pour out his passion and feeling it flow over her.

This was the passion she had felt locked within him.

Passion she had awakened.

Passion she would unleash.

***** 

Her Wicked Angel is available from Amazon Kindle, Kobo Books, Barnes and Noble Nook, Apple iBooks stores and many other retailers. Also available in paperback.

Find all the links, a fantastic 6 chapter downloadable sample of the book at: http://www.felicityheaton.co.uk/ebooks.php?title=Her%20Wicked%20Angel



Books in the Her Angel romance series:


Find out more about the Her Angel series at Goodreads: http://www.goodreads.com/series/54822-her-angel


About Felicity Heaton:
Felicity Heaton writes passionate paranormal romance books as Felicity Heaton and F E Heaton. In her books she creates detailed worlds, twisting plots, mind-blowing action, intense emotion and heart-stopping romances with leading men that vary from dark deadly vampires to sexy shape-shifters and wicked werewolves, to sinful angels and hot demons!

If you're a fan of paranormal romance authors Lara Adrian, J R Ward, Sherrilyn Kenyon, Gena Showalter and Christine Feehan then you will enjoy her books too.

If you love your angels a little dark and wicked, Felicity Heaton’s best selling Her Angel series is for you. If you like strong, powerful, and dark vampires then try the Vampires Realm series she writes as F E Heaton or any of her stand alone vampire romance books she writes as Felicity Heaton. Or if you’re looking for vampire romances that are sinful, passionate and erotic then try Felicity Heaton’s new Vampire Erotic Theatre series.

In 2011, five of her six paranormal romance books received Top Pick awards from Night Owl Reviews, Forbidden Blood was nominated as Best PNR Vampire Romance 2011 at The Romance Reviews, and many of her releases received five star reviews from numerous websites.

If you want to know more about Felicity, or want to get in touch, you can find her at the following places:

 *****

Authors:  Go ahead…steam my screen. Share your excerpt and make us HOT.
Readers:  If you like what you read, please let us know by commenting. It keeps our motors running.


















8 comments:

  1. Here's mine - more "cute" than hot, but I think it's fun...

    We were both - I think “wired” is the word the kids use these days. Our adrenaline was still pumping, and the minute I sat down on the bed, Howard was – well, he was all over me. We were like a pair of horny teenagers, Kat! And – I know you won’t say anything, but you have to promise me you won’t tell a soul! – when it was over, right at the end, I was so loud that I think everyone on the whole floor heard me. The people in the next room over sure did – they started banging on the wall, and I could hear them very clearly shouting at us. It’s funny – even though I couldn’t make out any of the words or even the language, I could tell I was being cursed at.
    That’s never happened to me before. I’ve never made so much noise that I upset the neighbors. Here’s something else you can’t tell anybody, ever – I kind of liked knowing that I did.

    And there’s one more thing – I don’t know why I’m putting this on paper, but I just have to tell someone. Anyway, after we packed up and we were leaving, I was out in the hallway and Howard was doing one last check of the room to make sure we didn’t leave anything behind. Our next-door neighbors, the ones who were cursing at us last night, were just coming out, too. They were young, in their thirties, I’d guess, and they were French. You could just tell at a glance. I can’t put my finger on why I thought so, but if you saw them, you’d know exactly what I mean. And they were just so stylish – they looked like they stepped right out of the pages of Vogue or something. I wouldn’t be surprised if the woman’s scarf cost more than my entire wardrobe. And the rest of her outfit probably cost more than my car. Let’s not even talk about her shoes.
    Anyway, they looked at me, and the man made a face, but the woman really gave me a thorough going-over, up and down. And then she walked over, right as Howard was coming out of the room. He met her eyes for a moment and then shrugged. What else was he going to do?

    She grabbed my arm, pulled me aside. Then she took my left hand and held it up. She was staring at my wedding ring, then over to Howard, at his hands. “He is your husband?” I nodded. I had no idea where this was going. “And – forgive me. I know this is rude, but I must ask,” she lowered her voice to a whisper, “you were not just – how do you say it? – acting out? Making a show?” I went beet-red. Here was a total stranger asking me if I was faking it with my husband! I should have – I don’t know what I should have done. Laughed at her? Slapped her? Turned on my heel and walked away? I honestly have no idea why I didn’t do any of those things.
    What I did do was shake my head weakly, while avoiding her eyes. And then she said, very softly, “Last night, when we heard, I tried to imagine who you were. To picture you. I thought you must be…” she trailed off and went quite red herself; I have no idea what she thought I must have been. I don’t think I really want to know. “Never mind,” she said, when she found her voice again, “I am sorry. I just had to know.” After she said that, she was the one avoiding my eyes. She dropped her head, patted my arm and muttered, “Merci.”

    The she turned and walked back to her – boyfriend? Husband? I wasn’t looking at her hands, so I have no idea if she had a ring or not. We started heading towards the elevator, and she was talking – yelling, really – at him, and gesturing towards us. Towards Howard, actually. And I remember enough from high school French that I could understand what she was saying, more or less. It took every ounce of self-control I possess not to react.

    Howard waited until we were in a taxi and halfway to the airport before he asked me if I knew what the woman had said. I can’t lie to him, you know me, but I couldn’t quite look him in the eye. “She was saying that it was too bad we were leaving, because if we weren’t, she would have paid you to give him some pointers.”

    https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/373068

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to ask - is it hard for a man to write in a woman's point of view? You do it very well. :) I really like this excerpt because it's lighthearted, a bit on the comedic side, yet there's an underlying bit of steam...

      Thanks for joining the Flames again, James!! Always GREAT to have you here.

      Delete
    2. Honestly, it's not hard, at least for me. I didn't set out to write stories with a female main character and from 1st person - that's just how these stories "came to me".

      Delete
  2. O.M.G--love, love, love!!!! How the heck did I not know about this series? Well, I do now--and I'm going to start reading tonight!
    Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Visiting The Flames means you find excellent new authors to read. I love when people share their work and headline the blog. What a joy it is.

      Delete

Welcome to my romantic world - I look forward to your comment!