November 15, 2013

Friday Flames goes Wicked and Plush!





Welcome to another sizzling edition of 
FRIDAY FLAMES!

I have a special treat for all you HOT readers. Today I welcome back none other than the Wicked Muse herself, 
Leanore Elliott!!




Her books have steamed the screens of eReaders for many years now. And for good reason!

Leanore Elliott writes scorching HOT stories of love.




Blurb:  
Come take a ride through Flatonia, Texas and experience the wonderful journey of Bren and Trevor with the Velvet Series. Kanda gets her fill of Prime Rib when she meets up with Wade and Daisy is facing the her only fear. Bren finds out her mama has a couple of secrets she's been keeping. Who is Maggie? Why does Daisy have the need to run from a man, who may hold more than just cards in his hand? Trevor feels the need to show Bren that he is the only fine meat she needs. Kanda can't get enough of her more than enough prime rib, but does she want more?

The Velvet books were written for Plush women everywhere. Everybody needs a little Red Velvet cake with its fine cream, a Plush doll, a GI Cowboy with a sprinkle of M&M's. Along with a spanking and a fine ride against a wall.  


Turn on your fans, here comes Leanore's excerpt:

Excerpt:

Her breath caught in her throat as he held her high and hoisted there for a long moment.

Wade’s eyes wandered from her flushing face, down along her water streamed neck, pausing at her heaving plentiful breasts with her erected pink nipples gleaming in the sunlight. “It’s called…” He lowered her further while keeping her gaze locked with his, then sat her straight down onto his erection. “—Fire in the water.”

“Oooh…” she cooed breathlessly as he filled her completely. Yep, he could light the matches just anywhere he pleased all right. I’m just roastin’on a spit, a ringer turnin’ in the flames.

Wade bit at his lip as if it felt too good to him too and then he raised her hips up and slowly back down. “The friction builds…” He repeated the motion again but with a more rapid thrusting.

Kanda’s head dropped back, the erotic wet sliding was too much pleasure.
Wade repeated the motion, then lowered his mouth to her exposed nipple, latching on.

Kanda’s body was now on fire, her torso rippled with the heat from his mouth while her insides were filled and heated from his friction building.

Lifting his mouth away, he watched her with a smoldering intensity, as she squirmed with need. Then, he latched onto the other nipple and propelled her once again over his thick, throbbing cock.

This  flamin’ ride in the water is gonna end me! Her body couldn’t take anymore and she grew rigid from the strain of an unexpected orgasm, she never knew what an orgasm was before, but lord howdy, did she ever know now! It felt like she was bursting with erotic heat, burning alive and loving every minute of the searing.

Wade held her onto his hard tool and kept her there while his hands grabbed a hold of her lush butt cheeks and he squeezed.

The squeezing seemed to enhance her climax and she gasped for air. The full feeling was the most satisfying sensation too. Like she was whole for the first time in her life, but also like she was splitting apart with some upheaval of emotions. It was like nothing she ever dreamed of and the colors floated in front of her eyes again, as the water whirled around her and the sun seemed to blind her. I’m gonna die! I’m gonna perish right here!

He groaned and his hard bod stiffened. “Wild fire, Kandy girl, wild…” He breathlessly panted as he pulled her close and held her tight.

Crushed against his sleek wet chest while warmth seemed to seep out of every pore she owned, she knew this was like a sweet death. This must be what it means to die sweetly in someone’s arms. She knew her epitaph would be correct when they finally put her sorry body into the ground.


Here Lies Kanda, The Cow Girl Who Foolishly Played With Matches.

**********

Buy Link:  http://tinyurl.com/nkf5pr5


About Leanore:
Wicked Leanore has been writing HOT books for five years. Her 19th novel will be released in October 2013. Her obsession with books drove her to help other authors with editing, formatting, cover and trailer making. She formed her own book production company, Wicked Muse Productions. Leanore feels so blessed to work at the book dream every day of her life.

 


Now it's your turn to crank the heat. Make us SWEAT, PANT, come unglued!

Please share your HOT excerpt (but not the whole chapter!), and don't forget your buy links.

If you're here to read and soak in all the good hot stuff, please leave a comment (or two, or three) and say hello to the authors who share their talented work.

If it wasn't for all of YOU, 
Friday Flames would never be. 
Thank you!





3 comments:

  1. Great excerpt! Here's mine from The Garnet Dagger - fantasy / paranormal romance:
    With her hand in mine, I moved her to me. Hungrily, my lips sought hers. I yearned to show her my love. I pressed her against me, my fingers played over the curve of her hips. As we kissed, her hands touched my face, and then tugged at my trousers. Heat pressed against me.
    Then her lips trailed kisses down my chest.
    Shyly, she gazed up at me. Fingers unfastened her cloak. The material floated down in a circle behind her. Mesmerized, I watched her hands loosen the laces of her gown. At last, she eased the gown over her head and tossed it aside.
    I forgot to breathe.
    Her breasts were full, and seemed to yearn for my touch. Flat stomach flowed down into the curve of her hips. A golden triangle of curls between her legs captivated me.
    Nervous, my hands fumbled at my trousers.
    A giggle floated on the breeze as I struggled to remove my trousers, now lodged over my boots.
    Celeste pushed my hands aside. Eased up the material, she then tugged my boots off. Next my trousers were gone and on the ground. I leaned forward taking Celeste with me. Her cloak spread out beneath us. I kissed her until we both panted for breath, and yet wanted more.
    In worship, my lips sought her body. At hearing her indrawn breath when my lips grazed her nipple, I kissed each in turn. I opened my mouth over one of her taunt breast and suckled until her fingernails grazed down my back. Then I gave equal measure to the other breast until she ground her hips into me.
    My groin matched her urgency. Of its own accord, one of my hands toyed at the junction of her thighs. I kissed her lips. Moisture touched my fingertips and I growled in anticipation. Her hips pressed against me as if showing the steps to this ancient dance.
    The Garnet Dagger Amazon: http://goo.gl/rMEJ59
    The Garnet Dagger B & N: http://goo.gl/Qp5i6A

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very steamy stuff!
    From my just re-released Wild Horses:
    Reluctantly tearing his mouth from hers, he moved just far enough to lift her T-shirt over her head. He dropped it in a heap on the floor and dipped his mouth to taste coral colored nipples. First one, then the other.
    If the warnings flashing in his head could ever have stopped him, it was too late now. Blood pounded in his head and below his belt. The top button of his jeans was undone and when Castaña squeezed her fingers between his waistband and his skin to skim over his erection, he almost lost it right there. The investigation, the FBI, none of it mattered. Primal instinct took over. He had to finish what he’d started.
    With flying fingers, they finished undressing each other.
    With her clothes on Castaña was sexy as hell. With them off she was exquisite. Her long hair spilled over her shoulders and breasts, not completely hiding them, creating its own erotic lingerie. He took a strand in his fingers and the texture was like none he’d felt before. Smooth, delicate, soft.
    Below her waist nothing hid her from his view and his gaze roamed over the curve of her hip, the mound of her sex, and amazing long legs. Some women would have tried to hide from his frank appraisal, but she held her chin high. His admiration for her grew.
    He gently pushed her, wanting her under him, and she shook her head and straddled him instead. Happy to oblige, he waited until her hips were positioned over his own, then slid a hand between her thighs. With his thumb, he drew circles over her slick opening.
    When her whole body trembled, he reached for his jeans and dug a condom out of his back pocket. After he covered himself, he pulled her down over him and sheathed himself inside her. A shudder rippled down his spine as she encased him in tight, wet walls.
    She leaned forward and her hair fell around them like a curtain. Taking care not to speed to his own release, he moved with deliberate, slow strokes until she was tightening around him and digging her fingers into his shoulders. Aware of his straining muscles, he increased his pace a fraction. Each thrust drove him deeper until they both were spiraling dangerously close to the edge. When he shifted his position a bit, with a muffled cry against his mouth, she came in waves that sent him over the edge into his own release.
    He wrapped his arms around her and held her close as aftershocks shook them both. Finally, when his breathing had returned to close to normal, he brushed her hair back from her face. “You okay?”
    Now she was shy. She tipped her head down and nodded.

    http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00GOGII2Q

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't have anything today, but I enjoyed reading the ones posted. Tweeted.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my romantic world - I look forward to your comment!