March 28, 2017

Sign up To Be an ARC Reader!



Have you heard of an ARC (Advance Reader Copy)
but are not quite sure what that is?


Many authors, myself included, have a team of volunteers who will read their latest book before it is released to the public.

It's really helpful to get good feedback and to have reviews ready to post on the book release day.

I usually send out a free copy of my book one to two weeks before the release date to individuals who are interested in reading and reviewing it.


Qualifications:
  • Love to read!
  • Enjoy (or think you might enjoy) writing & posting book reviews

If this sounds like you, then consider being an ARC reader!


No experience necessary.
And of course you are under no obligation to participate.

Have a question?



I love hearing from my readers!

XO,
Sheri


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my romantic world - I look forward to your comment!