November 7, 2016

Six Choices - You Decide For Sheri Fredricks #Tarzan #romance #EroticRomance



So I’m thinking of how I should describe the little monkey who makes a grand appearance in my Jungle Island series that everyone seems to love.

Initially I described him as having a white face, but that’s generic and broad. Readers seem to want this bothersome character to appear more often, so if I’m to write him into my stories, he’ll need to evolve. 

I will leave it up to you, my enthusiastic readers, to decide Chee-tah’s fate. 

Please vote your choice in comments, and share! I’d like to know what others think, too!

Monkey 1


Monkey 2

Monkey 3

Monkey 4

Monkey 5

Monkey 6



Cast your vote and help me decide which monkey side-kick is best suited for the
Jungle Island series.


    


Buy Link: Amazon


9 comments:

  1. Number 3 for sure. He looks like trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I vote for Monkey 2... they just look so fun!
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going for 3 as well. His little face...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's pretty damn cute, isn't he? :) Thanks for voting!

      Delete
  4. I love monkeys #2. The remind me of two of the three stooges.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This one was the hardest!! But monkey #5 looked more charming to me. But it is so close!! Honestly I am undecided. LOL. #1 Looks like he might be sad. #2 look mischievous 3 and 4 look a little guilty. 6 looks scared :)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my romantic world - I look forward to your comment!