May 17, 2013

Friday Flames - Men of T-FLAC




Not long ago, New York Times Best Seller (and all around lady of awesomeness) Cherry Adair put a call out in social media:  a contest to create a Men of T-FLAC video. 



(Congratulations to Cherry, by the way, for receiving a Lifetime Achievement Award at the Romantic Times Convention!)

Out of all the T-FLAC contest entries, a winner was chosen -- though I imagine the decision was a hard one to make.

Congratulations to Cindy Kinney, a self-proclaimed die-hard fan. Here is her winning T-FLAC video:



List of credits:

Movie clips are-
The Avengers
Blood Diamond
Black Hawk Down
G.I. Joe: Rise of the Cobra
G.I. Joe2: Retaliation
Mission Impossible 4: Ghost Protocol
Sahara
Star Trek: Into the Darkness
True Blood
Tears of the Sun

The song is My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark (light 'em up) by Fallout Boy.

*****



Before you go,  leave an excerpt or your own book-trailer link! 


Remedy Maker
Winner of the PRG 2012 Reviewer's Choice Award



5 comments:

  1. Woo-hoo! Thank you so much Sheri! You totally rock! :D It was fun, but frustrating putting that video together, but well worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great TFlac video. Also a Die Hard fan.

    Love the trailer, Sheri. I don't have a trailer to post a link to. Probably should make one for at least one of my books. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so awesome!!!! Man, you have wicked talent!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so awesome! Congrats to you, Cindy!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my romantic world - I look forward to your comment!