July 3, 2015

Crash and Burn by Melissa Keir



Crashing Into Love:

Seven planes lift offseven planes crashseven stories of struggle, passion and love in the barren Canadian Wilderness, the coast of England, or the steamy heat of a tropical island. Romance hangs in the balance between survival and death.

Crash and Burn by Melissa Keir

Can Rob and Keira's second honeymoon lead to romance, or will it crash and burn?

On the verge of a divorce, Rob and Keira Matthews book a second honeymoon at the urging of their counselor. Unable to conceive, they've pushed each other away in an effort to protect their hearts. Will a romantic holiday be the ticket to love or a plane crash in disaster?



Rob leaned in. His lips caressed hers, tenderly showing the meaning behind his words. When he pulled back, she was eager for more. Her body felt on fire.

Their gazes locked. She stood, kicked off her shoes, and unfastened her jeans. She paused with her hands on her waist. It was powerful having his complete attention. His stare heated her skin.

“About me?” She arched her brow and wiggled her pants down over her hips then turned and bent over as they fell to the sand. Kicking them off her feet, she spun again. Her hands caressed her stomach, up and over her breasts, as she gently squeezed them through her shirt.

His lips parted as he drew in a sharp breath.

“Do you see something you like?” Feeling bold, she lifted her T-shirt over her head and threw it at her husband.

“Hey. Don’t block my view!” He tossed the shirt off to the side as he fumbled with his own jeans. Pulling them off, he laid on his side on the blanket in only his boxers tenting from his desire.

She unclasped her bra, letting it fall at her feet before shimmying out of her panties. Standing naked under the stars, her body still heated. Keira nibbled on her top lip.

“Run your hands over your nipples,” Rob whispered as he stripped off his boxers. “Gently squeeze them, make them firm and begging for my mouth.”

As she did what he commanded, her pussy clenched. Having him direct her actions, enflamed her desire. With her hands still fondling her breasts, she sauntered toward him. “Do you like this?”
He reached out to touch her nipples, but she twisted away.

“Uh-uh.” She danced away from his hands. With her back to him, she bent over, proudly displaying her ass. Her right hand caressed the cheek. “You mad at me? Want to spank me?” Laughter flowed from her lips.

He stretched and grabbed his wife, pulling her down across his lap. His hand splayed on her mid-back, forcing her head down. “Tease me will you?” Smack.

“Hey!” She screamed and wiggled on her husband’s knee.

His hand rubbed the stinging side before air brushed over the bare cheek. Smack. The other side stung. Her clit throbbed for some attention of its own.


“No other woman compares to you.” Smack. “You’re the one who makes me hard.” Smack. Lifting her, he set her upright on his lap. “Can you feel how hard I am for you?” Holding on to her hips, he ground her pussy into his crotch.


BUY LINKS:






Brace for Impact by Daryl Devoré
What could be simpler than a routine plane trip from Toronto, Canada to Caracas, Venezuela for rookie flight attendant, Lori, and sexy R.C.M.P. officer, Guy Lapierre? But Fate had other intentions.

Crashing into You by Lisa Kumar
When Ashlee Trent meets handsome businessman Kaiden West on a plane to Australia, he eases her fears even as he sets her heart ablaze. But after their plane crashes into the ocean and they wash ashore, will the secrets surrounding him send their budding relationship into a nosedive?

Crashing Through Time by Jenna Jaxon
The most dangerous thing about time travel is knowledge of the past: does she save him and change history, or let the tragic events play out and lose the love of her life?
More than hearts can be broken when you crash through time. 

Love Comes Crashing In by Brenda Dyer
Best friends find love in each other's arms, but can that love survive reality?

Falling Hard by D'Ann Lindun
He craves solitude to forget what a woman did to him. She needs one last chance before her career ends. Can a plane crash in the Canadian Rockies show them what really matters?

A Splash of Romance by Deb Julienne
Who knew a plane crash would lead to romance? Hannah Parks is a trauma nurse on her way to a symposium at the Sister Kenny Rehabilitation Institute. She just started her bucket list and a plane crash definitely isn't on it.  Oliver Lawson's divorce is final and he's looking to start over. A tropical island, a gorgeous woman. Romance is one thing, getting there as a result of a crash landing...who knew? 




About Melissa Keir:

For my wedding in Vegas, my books and computer came with me but there wasn't enough room for my wedding shoes. It’s all about priorities! As an avid reader, I was probably born with a book in hand. Luckily my mom was also an avid reader, so it was easy to "borrow" her books when my books were finished.

I was reading from an early age about dashing men on horseback riding to the rescue of strong willed and capable women who didn't really need rescuing. I came to expect that women in fairy tales should have fought their own battles. When I was older, I found Margaret Atwood and realized that women could re-tell history in their own way and I experimented with changing those basic fairy tales.

Fortunately for me, my husband allows me the opportunity to be myself (spend my salary on books) and still takes care of the really important things for me like killing spiders and opening jars. As an elementary teacher, teaching children about the many worlds inside of books is a gift that I’m lucky enough to do for a living. Teaching the next generation to love reading is a lot of fun! Reading the right book can make a new world come alive!

Currently living in the suburbs of Ann Arbor, Michigan with my darling husband, way-too-grown-up children and spoiled dogs, I enjoy getting away through a book to escape the harsh winters or summer road construction.


I’d love to hear from you!


5 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing my sizzling snippet!! I'm happy to increase the temperature for your holiday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soon I'll be able to get time to read this. Very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Liza. I always appreciate your insights!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my romantic world - I look forward to your comment!