May 30, 2014

Give and Take at Friday Flames




Welcome to Friday Flames! 

My guest has a HOT-off-the-press New Adult romance!

Yeah! Bring it on!!


Please welcome Alisa Anderson and her latest release: 
Give & Take.



Blurb:  Young, talented, ambitious. Wild.

Three friends, who struggled for fortune and fame, have finally found themselves thrust into mega-stardom.

What is right if there is no wrong…

For Ty, Lena and Danny, they're about to find out as they cross the boundaries from all things safe to an arena testing love, friendship and loyalty. An arena that's forbidden, taboo…and oh so tempting.

They’re riding hard and fast in a world where sex, money, love and rock & roll are all a game of give & receive, where any wish can be granted if you just ask...

Open, honest and raw, this is a rare glimpse of what happens behind the fortune and the fame, beyond the limelight, past the adulation and acclaim.

Welcome...to the real.


Excerpt
“You know, if I had any sense, which we’ve clearly seen I don’t, I would hang up the phone and pretend none of this ever happened.”
She shook her head regretfully.
“And yet and still, as we speak, my fingers continue to stroke an absolutely swollen clit.”
“Jesus,” Ty muttered, biting back an oath, realizing he was still stroking himself as well. Sweat glistened on his forehead as his hand moved up and down his engorged cock with smooth, practiced strokes. Slow and measured at first, then faster and more rapidly, the feeling so intense he couldn’t help moaning out loud. He rocked his hips, feeling the rise of sperm in his shaft, ready to burst at any moment. He heard a small noise on the phone and knew it was her. Trying to resist giving in.
“Come with me, Lena.”
“No.” Yet her fingers continued moving, unhurried and restrained as she fought for control.
“Your mouth is so warm…so wet. Take it all, baby…suck it. Just like that. I’m spilling pre-come all over my hands, Lena. It’s all for you. I wish you were here to lick it off. Why are you fighting this?”
“I’m not listening.” Her breath caught, fingers still continuing to have a mind of their own as they slid in between the walls of her pussy, caressing her clit, sliding over the slick folds of her walls.
Traitorous sluts, her fingers. Every blasted one of the little monsters.
Couldn’t trust them worth a damn. They did whatever they wanted.
“Yes, you are. And you’re getting yourself wet with the thought of me pushing my cock into your mouth. Sucking it off for me. Tasting my come. Knowing you’re responsible for getting me this way. You’re enjoying the control and you should, love. I know from experience. It’s a heady trip, isn’t it?”
He heard her breathing increase in pace over the phone.
“Would it be so wrong to admit, just this once, I turn you on? That this, whatever it is, gets you off?” Ty’s voice strained as he struggled to manage his emotions. If he could wait a little bit longer, he knew it would be big.
He knew she was also ready to break soon, and wanted to be there with her.
Every step of the way.
Fine. You turn me on. This. Turns me on. Ridiculously. Satisfied?” Lena felt her nipples hardening through her shirt, feeling them under her palm. She twisted her left nipple, painfully, maliciously, whimpering out loud. Not enough.
Like an itch she couldn’t scratch, her fingers, her hands…weren’t enough.
She needed him.
“Tell me what you taste like. Tell me now.”
Her voice was a whisper…sexy personified, sultry, as she pinched her clit, shivering at the light sting.
“Salty…sweet, slightly bitter. Just like you said. How did you know?”
Lena gave a dark, husky laugh full of promise. It made his balls draw up and tighten as his cock continued to pulse, throbbing under his tutelage.
“I’m that good.”
“Modest too.”
She had to take a breath before she answered.
Liquid heat ran down her thighs as she caught another breath before answering.
“Oh come now, love. Modesty is for people who can’t deliver the goods. And we both know that’s not true, don’t we?” She savored the exquisite torture of her fingers, now thoroughly wet and buried inside her pussy.
“It’s too bad you’re not here with me, Ty.” Lena’s voice was breathy as she stroked her clit with increased rhythm. Wild with need now, she was beyond caring about anything but how she felt, how gloriously, amazingly wanton she was.
“Do you know what I would do if you were? I would straddle you between my breasts. Sliding that big, thick cock up and down, getting slick with all that come. Lapping up every bit of spill from your thighs and your chest. Making my nipples slippery with your come. Rubbing myself all over you. And then…are you still with me, gorgeous? I would sink down on top of that hard stick of yours and take you inside. I’m so tight, Ty. Can you feel how tight I am?”
“Sweet fuck you are tight. It’s like I almost can’t fit.”
“I’ve done my pussy push-ups, Ty. So glad you noticed.”
“Pussy push-ups? Oh god. I can’t. Ahahaha…Please stop.” Ty’s laughter sounded gravelly and painful, as he struggled not to pass out. Only she could make him laugh at the same time he wanted to fuck her into oblivion. She would find every live wire on him triggered to detonate at her slightest touch. She really would be that fucking good.
Damn her infuriating ass, straight to hell.
She thought she had this all under control, didn’t she?
Clearly, he needed to shake some things up again.
Ty managed to zip his pants up and grinned to himself, opening the car door and glancing around. He made sure no one saw him running up the steps to her front door, grabbing the spare and unlocking her front door. He let himself in.

*****************

She started stroking herself, faster, harder, pinching her clit just a little, her breathing ragged. “Oh shit…” Lena murmured, and began to pant. “Get me off, Ty. I need you.”
She didn’t even hear him approach. “I would be glad to.” 
Lena screamed out loud.


Authors’ Bio:

Alisa Anderson
well...alisa did stuff and is still doing stuff. only now she has two boys crazy enuff to want her as their mommy. hey, at least she tried to warn them, so her job is done. she doesn’t like to capitalize, partially because she likes how lower case letters look visually, but mostly out of laziness. please don't judge. it could be you. and she would say, hey. you're alright, buddy. you're ok in my book. now c'mere for a hug. the hug might be pushing it. air kiss? you are strangers, after all, with only a mutual love of poor grammar.

she lives for a world full of controllable anatomically correct, android men programmed to meet her specific feminine needs (wink, wink, nudge, nudge with a big waggle of the eyebrows). who look like the rock. and ian somerhalder. and idris elba. and that's it she promises. variety. gotta have variety, right?

but alas...apparently that exists only in johanna lindsey's genius mind. so until then, she enjoys her incredibly warped sense of humor. she reads tons of erotica and romantic, drippy goo that makes her heart go pitter patter. then she thought, hey. what, she said to herself. (softly, of course, so no one finds out she is indeed, 2 nuts short of a fruitcake) maybe you should write this stuff too. maybe someone will like it and maybe buy it. so she said, huh, you think? then she said, well...yeah, i wouldn't have suggested it...(inserts sarcastic tone) and then she was like lose the attitude, ok? then she was all, would you just shut up and write, already? sheesh! and she did. :)

Does your mother know what you’re reading?

Alisa’s Website: www.houseofalisa.com

Buy Links:



I hope you'll join the Flaming Heat and post an excerpt of your own....or stay to read a few!


Don't forget your buy links.  Have a smoking hot day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my romantic world - I look forward to your comment!